aliens stole my wallet

...Mulder, I need you!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, December 02, 2006
 
..so...there was this little wintery storm yesterday....and having such a good work ethic, I decided to go to work...and after several attempts of getting out of my drive, I did it! All that snow will NOT keep me from my job...but getting stuck in the road will.

After two hours of digging, along with the help of a ten year old that I paid $10 to (he never asked, just started to help me) and his grandfather, we managed to get the truck back onto my drive...barely, so the plow trucks could do their job (that's a bit of an oxymoron). Now I'm back out to finish digging so I can get back into my garage...or the store...oh, and work...I may even go in today...

Then again, maybe not.